Friday, March 30, 2012

Restrict DTS execution

Hi,
Does anyone know how to restrict the exceution of DTS packages?
The case is I've got some users which want to see the packages that are
currently created but I do not want them to run those packages. I already
know how to restrict the creation via sp_add_dtspackage.
Hi!

> Does anyone know how to restrict the exceution of DTS packages?
> The case is I've got some users which want to see the packages that are
> currently created but I do not want them to run those packages. I already
> know how to restrict the creation via sp_add_dtspackage.
I find this article very helpful:
http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/...11/27111.html.
Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
Mentor, www.SolidQualityLearning.com
Anything written in this message represents solely the point of view of the
sender.
This message does not imply endorsement from Solid Quality Learning, and it
does not represent the point of view of Solid Quality Learning or any other
person, company or institution mentioned in this message

No comments:

Post a Comment