Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Restrict Date Selection

Hi All
I have a From and a To Date in a SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Report.
How do I go about restricting the To Date so that is can't be less than the
From Date and also so the To Date is no more than 12 months greater than the
From Date?
ThanksOn Jun 24, 10:24 pm, David <D...@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi All
> I have a From and a To Date in a SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Report.
> How do I go about restricting the To Date so that is can't be less than the
> From Date and also so the To Date is no more than 12 months greater than the
> From Date?
> Thanks
If my memory servers me correctly, I think the only way to have this
kind of control of granularity (limiting dates), you will need to
create custom report parameters based on a dataset(s). Sorry that I
could not be of greater assistance.
Regards,
Enrique Martinez
Sr. Software Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment